hummer - windsurfing equipment
windsurfing equipment: hummer

1 Mayıs 2009 Cuma

hummer

No stranger to these pages, Mullet, aka
Timo Mullen, a legend in his own
wetsuit, has joined Starboard’s
international windsurfing team. IR69 will
continue his hunt for wind and waves
around the world armed with his new
Evo and Acid waveboards.
“Joining Starboard seemed a logical
move for me. I have travelled with Scott
McKercher for the last few years and
have seen what a difference the Evo has
made to his sailing, now I have got my
hands on some sick boards, hopefully, I
will get a chance to start laying some
rail and busting some airs just like
Scotty!!” Says Timo. (He doesn’t really
talk like that – does he? Ed). “I even
managed to get the guys at Starboard
to throw in a brand new Hummer as my
company car!” (I should be careful
where you buy your chocolate brownies
from mate! Ed.)